Thursday, May 12, 2022

Lust: Power, Money, Sex, Power


My Money, My House, My Car, My Children, My Certificates, My Job, My Husband, My Wife, My Families, My Clothes, My Shoes, My Property..

My! My!! My!!! What is this life worth?

A man was informed about the death of his father, but his son delayed. When his father started smelling, their neighbors took his father to the mortuary.

A week later, his son went to the mortuary to see the dead body of his father. When he was about to enter the place, there was a poster placed at the entrance of the mortuary, of which no one can escape it. It read:

"WE WERE LIKE YOU BEFORE, BUT WE ARE HERE NOW.”

The young boy read it, but it didn't make any sense to him. He went inside, checked the dead body of his father, and stepped out.  As he was about to step outside, he saw another signboard placed on a deliberate location, which no one can escape to read. It says:  

"YOU WILL SOON BE LIKE US."  

This last word touched his stony heart and he repented without delay. From that moment, he understood, that everything here on earth is like a dream, a vapor. Life itself is not real, as everything is temporal. 


 
These were people who were once …
👉 Living, 
👉 Eating, 
👉 Sleeping, 
👉 Walking, 
👉 Talking, 
👉 Texting
👉 Reading 
👉 Dancing 
👉 Singing 
👉 Enjoying 
👉 Laughing here on earth, 

BUT TODAY, THEY’RE NO MORE!

When he got to his father’s mansion, there was nobody to talk to. His father left his shoes, clothes, money, bed, cars, EVERYTHING. As he was searching his father's wardrobes, he saw untouched brand new dollars, well packed and arranged, but the owner of the money was in the mortuary. 

The young boy remembered,

“WE WERE LIKE YOU BEFORE, BUT YOU WILL SOON JOIN US.” He cried the more.

📌  You eat chicken with vegetables and fish, turkey, meat, fried rice, and drink wine today, but tomorrow, your flesh becomes food for maggots. 
📌  You drive a nice car today, but tomorrow, the ambulance drives you.
📌  You live in a mansion today, but tomorrow you live in the burial ground.
📌  You sleep in a nice bed today, but tomorrow, you sleep inside the Grave!

Where will your soul go to? Don’t play with your soul? It is dangerous. The soul is the Real You. Do you know that your soul lives on after death? 

It will either go to Heaven or Hell.

You will lose everything if you die without GOD and without living for Him.

Please, come to JESUS. Reconcile with your creator, and have a genuine change of heart, so that your living on earth shall bring God's Glory.

THIS WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE. If you are foolish, you can laugh, mock and ignore!

“Indeed we belong to God, and indeed to Him we shall return.”

You might think you are in right standing with God therefore this message is not for you but for SINNERS. You may deceive yourself but examine yourself before it’s too late.

Related Posts

Post Your Comments

Like Our Page

Follow Us On Twitter

Chat With Us