Thursday, March 17, 2022

The Castle Of Woman In Heaven


A real Heaven experienced a Korean Artist (Jung Hwa-bi) who painted what she saw in Real Heaven. 

The Holy Son (Jesus) took her to visit heaven and allow her to see the secret, at different levels and in different places.

This a very inspirational message that what we should know about Heaven. 

You can’t measure beyond your imagination the glory of God’s creation and it was eternal joy prepared for human beings. One of the Great testimony about the real experience in heaven.  

 
The Castle of Woman with a Great Merit of Prayer

I was on my way to heaven. A long while later, I saw a grand enormous emerald gate in Heaven and that gate opened. As soon as the gate opened, I heard a beautiful sound.

I went inside and traveled again for a long time.

I saw a castle that was made of pink gemstones. The owner of this castle was a woman.

And the Lord told me that this place was located at the center of the best spot in Heaven because of her great deeds of merits for having loved the Lord and prayer.

This woman prayed more deeply than anyone else so she was a woman with great merits of prayer. I went inside that castle and looked around. The inside was completely pink.

All the houses in Heaven, houses, gardens, closets, and land are made according to the accurate measurement of each person’s merit of prayer.

I ask the Holy, Son if we pray in Heaven as well.

The Holy Son replied, “You pray of the things you sincerely want in your heart, and you give glory out of love.”

By: Jung Hwa-Bi

Related Posts

Post Your Comments

Like Our Page

Follow Us On Twitter

Chat With Us