Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Youths Love To Wear Seductive Dressing


The word seductive means something attractive, alluring, or tempting or that which makes you want to do something that you would not otherwise do.

Now, What Is Seductive Dressing?
It is an improper way of dressing by exposing the sensitive parts of the body to seduce or an attitude of a person male or female that dresses to show off body parts in other to attract attention.

A Christian who dresses to attract attention or seduce consciously or unconsciously belongs to the devil.

Before you go out in the morning, ask yourself these questions:-
(1). Does my dressing describe me as a child of God?
(2). Am I comfortable in this dress?
(3). Will my dress seek attention, especially from the opposite sex?
(4). Can I preach the gospel comfortably with the way I look.
(5). Is my spirit comfortable with what I am wearing?
(6). What will people say about the way I look?

Can I Be Attested To As A Child Of God?
A friend of mine shared this story with me. She Said: There was a time I wore an ankle-length flair skirt to a program, my spirit was not comfortable with the skirt but I said it's a long and big skirt now, there's nothing wrong with it and I went to the program.

But brethren as soon as I got to the venue, I noticed a guy looking at my backside and I was so embarrassed and ashamed. 

I noticed that the skirt clings to my buttock and shows my pant lines despite being flair and I told God here and there that I will never wear that skirt out again.

This happened to me a lot until I finally concur with what the Holy Spirit was saying. (Don't mind me, I love fitted clothes).  

 
Apostle Paul In This Scripture Says,
But they should be recognized instead by their beautiful deeds of kindness, suitable as one who worships God. ~1 Timothy 2:10
 
Have you forgotten that your body is now the sacred temple of the Spirit of Holiness, who lives in you? You don’t belong to yourself any longer, for the gift of God, the Holy Spirit, lives inside your sanctuary.  You were God’s expensive purchase, paid for with tears of blood, so by all means, then, use your body to bring glory to God! ~1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Let your true beauty come from your inner personality, not a focus on the external. For lasting beauty comes from a gentle and peaceful spirit, which is precious in God’s sight and is much more important than the outward adornment of elaborate hair, jewelry, and fine clothes. ~1 Peter 3:4

How Do You Dress?
Do you dress to showcase to the world that you are indeed different, peculiar, a prince or a princess?

Do you dress to attract attention? 

Do you dress to seduce? Or to make your fellow human fall for lusting against your body? (six packs, sexy curves, boobs, nude back).

Related Posts

Post Your Comments

Like Our Page

Follow Us On Twitter

Chat With Us