Thursday, July 7, 2022

Satanic Church Co-founder Now Believes In Jesus


Riaan Swiegelaar, the co-founder of the South African Satanic Church (SASC), has resigned from his post as a Satanic priest and now believes in Christ after Christians showed him what unconditional love is' and he encounters a visitation from the Lord Jesus Christ!

He was employed in Satanism because he was very sad and who came from a very broken place. Hence he joined Satanism without realizing it. 

"I have met thousands of Satanists over the past year and they are extremely hurt and broken—that's the one thing they all have in common," Swiegelaar added.

He burst into tears and added, "To this day, there have only been four Christians in my entire life who have shown me what unconditional love is."

Adele Frey, one of the people who supported him, messaged him, saying she just did a simple thing by showing him, love. "People, showing love for others is everything. You showed me the love of Christ, I saw it in you".

He adds that Frey showed him, unconditional love, at a time when he was an "ugly monster", and when he adopted Christians who do that. "You showed me, unconditional love."

Swigelaar said in the interview that he does not believe that Jesus Christ exists. A lady from the radio team walked up to him after the interview and hugged him in a way he had never been hugged before.  

 
A week later, he saw on WhatsApp that the woman is a Christian. "I never had a Christian do that. I have never experienced a Christian show so much love towards a self-knowing satanist and it stayed with me, though."

A week later, when Swiegelaar had to perform a ritual to gain more influence and power, he did the ritual and during the ritual, Jesus appeared before him.

He said, "If you are Jesus, you have to prove it. He then said that Jesus was overflowing with the most beautiful love and energy. And I recognized it right away, like the woman at the radio station pointed it out to me. This is how I recognized the love of Christ."

Related Posts

Post Your Comments

Like Our Page

Follow Us On Twitter

Chat With Us