Saturday, July 23, 2022

Megachurch Pastor John Gray Facing Life-Threatening Illness

 
 
 Gray was admitted to the intensive care unit on July 7 after doctors discovered a life-threatening saddle pulmonary embolism in his lungs. Medical officials also found clots in both of the pastor's legs. At the time, Gray's wife Aventer told fans and followers that she felt her "faith was being tested" by health scares.

The health of relentless church pastor John Gray appears to be on the mend following his diagnosis of a critical pulmonary embolism earlier this month.

On Tuesday, the minister took to Instagram to announce he was finally discharged from the hospital. The author and motivational speaker captioned a photo from his hospital bed, noting how "the devil" nearly took his life during the frightening experience.

“This bed was supposed to be my end. Pull the sheet over my head and roll me to the morgue,” the pastor’s lengthy caption read. “This bed, where I harbored my deepest fears, regrets, and triumphs, was meant to be the period – A finished, but unfinished life. Goal GOD. Glory! Alleluia!"

Additionally, the 49-year-old cleric thanked his medical team for their support and called his speedy recovery a “testimony”.

“As I say goodbye to this bed, I say THANK GOD FOR SAVING AND SPARE MY LIFE! Yes, I have a long way to go, but I'm not dead, so it's a good start! he added.  

 
According to Gray's caption, he received treatment at Northside Hospital in Gwinnett County, Georgia, where he underwent consistent imaging and testing to help treat his embolism.

On Instagram, Aventer Gray opened up about the difficult experience, calling her husband's condition "the most terrifying time" of his life. She also said God finally took control of the situation amid doctors telling her things were looking grim.

“This type of surgery, 'too risky' maybe but 'this procedure can cause this,” the mother-of-two wrote while noting how Gray's health was improving. "If we do this, then maybe that." “We have to think about it!” Then GOD HAS SPOKE…And again I say “Be still and know that I AM GOD; I will be lifted up among the nations; I will be exalted on earth! Psalm 46:10. Sometimes that's all we have. Pulmonary embolism in the saddle I had to bow!

Doctors, several cardiologists, a hematologist… the best, disconcerted… Only God! We are stable today and moving in the right direction.

The devoted wife added: “And yes! I will show both imaging results when the time comes!”

Please uphold Pastor John Gray and his family in your Prayers.

Related Posts

Post Your Comments

Like Our Page

Follow Us On Twitter

Chat With Us